- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, GXP will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- GXP will collect and use of personal information with the sole objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other purposes compatible with providing the Services, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- GXP will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of the Services under the Agreement.
- GXP will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual whose personal information is collected.
- Personal data provided to GXP should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should always be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- GXP will protect personal information by using reasonable industry-standard security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- GXP will readily make available to customers and their Permitted Account Users information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
GXP is committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles, in order to ensure that personal information is protected and maintained accordingly.